- Ceramics including advanced hand building, advanced throwing, firing techniques and glaze work.
- Sculpture including spatial theory and placement, welding, metal fabrication, bronze casting, wax and plaster carving, and wood working.
- Metalsmith including soldering, stone setting and chain making techniques in precious and semi precious metals and stones as well as small scale metal casting.
- Proficient in drawing and painting
- Printmaking including linocut, intaglio, monotype, engraving and lithography techniques.
- Computer arts using photoshop CS5 including digital photography color correction and design.
- Both conventional and art sewing.
- Advanced knowledge of art history
- Safety protocol for a ceramics studio
- Studio Management and Inventory Control
- Certificates held in floral design, color theory relating to 3D and 2D design.
- Desktop publishing: Photoshop, Lightroom
- Web site management and design: Squarespace
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Microsoft Office Suite